Posts tagged social intercourse
Are you running your own business and looking for ways that will allow you to successfully make more money online? Below I have outlined the top three ways for you to make more money for you business, and I know that if you read and apply these principles that you will be amazed by the difference it will make in your business.
- Start an online business. If you have a business that is not posted online, then it is crucial that you jump on that band wagon and get online! Your successful business will be ten times as successful when you take it online. The best part is, you can start you online business with less than $200, not the $5,000 to $10,000 most providers want you to spend.
- Network! Network! Network! Once you have your website up and running, increase your traffic generation. Honestly if you want to make more money online, then you HAVE TO utilize social media marketing. Social networking and media marketing is one of the best ways to increase your traffic generation.
- Create Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Skype, Ping, HubPages, Drop Jack, and hundreds of other social media accounts for your online business.
- As you do this your business will be posted all over the web, and people will flock to you, almost instantaneously.
- Market your product! Once you get started online with social media networking, you should market your product with relevant articles that explain your company, mission, product and service. Write articles and submit them to online directory sites that link back to your website. This type of marketing is one of the best ways to increase your profits online. You can use article and submission professional sites to help you do this, or try it out on your own, either way, DO IT!
Making more money online by using social media marketing really is not that difficult. All it really takes is time and dedication. You can get started online really cheap, and follow through by using social networking and social media marketing to sky rocket your online sales.
In our quest to improve upon how we communicate socially – especially on the internet, it’s beneficial to get to the root of the human transaction.
In his best-selling book, I’m OK, You’re OK, Thomas A. Harris discusses Eric Berne’s thoughts on optimizing our social interactions, stating that the unit of social intercourse is called a transaction.
If two or more people encounter each other … sooner or later one of them will speak, or give some other indication of acknowledging the presence of the other. This is called the transactional stimulus. The other person will then say or do something which is in some way related to the stimulus, and that is called the transactional response.
There are key factors that can assist us in our attempts to ensure that there aren’t any discrepancies between the person responding and the person stimulating. Here are a few:
Listen. Whether we are communicating with our brother, client, vendor, or competitor, we should focus first on what they have to say without concentrating on a response while they are still talking. Otherwise we miss the stimulus.