Posts tagged Effective Business Strategies
There are several lists with “ways to make money with a website” on the Internet, but none of them seem to be complete. That is why I decided to create this one in my latest blog post.
Notice that ways to make money with a website are different from ways to make more money from it. Methods to increase your traffic or click-through rate will help you make more money, but they do not represent a method of making money per say.
There are many ways of doing it. Part time online jobs like data entry, surveys etc or taking the plunge into it and making it big. Best way to make entry into the online world is setting up your own website or blog. Setting them is up is not only economical but also fairly easy. you can follow these simple steps to set up your own online business;
Domain name– The very first step is buying a domain name, but you just can’t get any domain name, you should be very selective in getting a domain, the name of the domain impacts a lot the SEO of your website and hence the traffic to it. So one should do a proper research on the keywords and theme of the website. You can use the free keywords tool, google adwords tool, Or you can buy some software for the keyword research but But only buy it if you are sure that you are going to set up your site. If you are, then it is worth investing that money in it. click here!
Once you are done with your keyword research and ready with domain name, you can get it registered.
Setting up the website—setting up the website is extremely easy with hostgator. They provide cpanel as your control panel and you can install any content management software to start your website. I will suggest you to use “WordPress”. WordPress is free and one of the best content management software available in the market. You can install it just by following the steps mentioned in their site. Once your site is ready, you need to write few blog post or article. You don’t have to be good writer to write them. Simply put words in an order where they make sense to your reader.
Promotion and seo – once your site is ready, you should promote your site on social networking sites like facebook, google+, twitter, etc. and share with your friends. Back links to your site are very important for your website, Getting back links is like gambling on internet. But you can do it by some reciprocal or 3 way links exchanges with your friends blogs .And do the blog commenting on the blogs related to your theme. And get some traffic. Or you can buy some software which will help in getting more online traffic to your website.
There are many alternative ways in which to induce links like writing articles for alternative sites, sending out press releases, adding your business information to social media sites, creating a fool of yourself in public, etc.
How to make money online is a complex question with simple answer, so take your time, prepare yourself and dive into it.
by S.A. Brandley
It took while for the world to embrace social media, and even more time before I saw major ad companies start to realize what the rest of the population had known for a while: social media is wonderful. When they did blow the dust off their keyboards and log on, they proceeded to bombard the internet with old fashioned, annoying advertisements and commercials. While I’m sure this worked to a degree, it’s clear it did not go as they had planned and someone needed to teach them the rules of social media marketing.
When working with children I often find myself trying, somewhat desperately, to get them out of trees, or the mud. The best way to do this is by setting up rules before the children can go and play. Some of my rules for these youngsters include no fighting with sticks, no kicking, no playing in the dirt and mud, the big kids have to be nice to the little kids, no yelling, and absolutely NO pretend wars with the other children. These rules may seem hard to the youth, but I explain my reasons and, for the most part, it works to my advantage.
Although we are adults, the same principles apply to our lives, especially when it comes to the internet, and social media marketing. We sometimes get caught up in the mud, or the bad, of online marketing, only to find ourselves at war with the internet (SOPA, PIPA, or ACTA).
The solution is simple. We must set up rules and guild lines as we do with children and become aware of our surroundings in order to better understand why things are done certain ways.
That is one of the main differences between children and adults; children see the change… but don’t understand it. We must come to understand the social media world and embrace its changing nature. If you want to really make social media work in favor of your business, taking the time to understand will give you a leg up on and even help you beat out the big kids in the industry.
To get you and your business going, here are three terrific rules:
Rule 1: Be Yourself
I’ve heard the Internet described as the world’s largest water cooler. This is particularly true when it comes to marketing your product. Nobody is OK with being shouted at, particularly not to buy some random thing you weren’t even looking for. However, in a conversation where questions are asked, pertinent answers can be given and relationships are formed.
This is how social media marketing works as well. If you want to be an effective social marketer, BE YOURSELF. Be conversational and casual. Your product is so good it sells itself right? Let it. Tell people about it in casual terms.
People of all ages enjoy movies. Make a movie showing what your product does to allow them to see the answers to most of their questions with their own eyes.
Ask a repeat customer if they’d mind telling their friends where they made their purchase. People rely on word of mouth more than commercials anyway because it comes from people they trust. They’ll know you have something of worth quicker than you’d think. It’s a matter of treating the internet like a lunch with friends rather than a super bowl spot.
Rule 2: Think Before you Post
We’ve all heard stories about people getting fired over a Facebook status or Tweet. What a lot of companies don’t understand is that, online, your company is viewed as just another individual in a way. What you say, how you say it, and what you don’t say is quickly analyzed and results in a certain type of image.
It needs to be as carefully cultivated as your personal appearance. Want your company to have a friendly, approachable feel? Market that way. Respond to personal inquiries with warmth and understanding and communicate casually with your clientele. Encourage discussion and suggestion on how you can improve… and listen and apply what they say.
Want to kill your social media campaign? Be annoying, offensive, rude, indifferent or preachy. Just like people in the real world, it turns out that nobody wants to hang out at a company website that promotes that kind of stuff either. Think before you post. I cannot emphasize this enough.
Rule 3: Use the Social Media Platforms that Reflect Your Company
There are hundreds of heavily used social media platforms out there. You have a business to run. How in the world are you supposed to keep track of all of them, much less establish a presence for your company on them?
The answer is that you don’t. Let 90% of them slide because they aren’t remotely related to what you do. You are enabled as never before to reach the people looking for your product. Focus on them and the sites they frequent. Sometimes that is hard to determine because there are numerous sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that cover a variety of demographics.
Consider finding a more complete social media marketing tutorial online or a training course through a company that specializes in the industry. Before you buy, use the internet they claim to know all about to verify the effectiveness of their work.
Are their ads, posts, and videos annoying as can be? If so, head elsewhere because your customers will think you are too. Do they peak your interest and drive you forward? You’ve found a keeper. All companies claim to be industry innovators, but remember their “innovation” needs to reflect your identity as a company and your relationship with your clients.
So there you have it: the three basic rules for social media marketing. And “Wow!” I hope more people followed them and stay out of the muck and IN the marketing of social media.
The world of social marketing communication is enhancing thanks to great social media devices such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Hubpages, and Squidoo. Billions of people all across the world are communicating to each other and subconsciously advertising for companies and businesses. If I am looking for a product I am most likely going to post something on Facebook or Twitter and get the opinions of people I trust. This allows them to advertise for the company as well as for me to advertise for it when my friends see and read my post. Word of mouth is the fastest and best way to get a product or company out there, and with social media, marketing becomes easy.
Here are some useful steps guaranteed to get the word out there and use social media for marketing more than twice as fast as it would simply using SEOs:
- Become a social media marketer by setting up a few pages on social media properties like Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, Weebly, Tumblr and HubPages. These are topically related sites to drive additional traffic and links to your site.
- Construct social bookmarking on accounts like: Delicious, StumbleUpon, BizSugar, Yahoo My Web, Faves, Simpy and Google Bookmarks. These are used to link and promote any page where you leave comments. They tie you to other forms of communicating spreading your range of voice out farther than social hosting sites.
- Engage the audience in an honest discussion about what they need and how the brand fulfills that need. Do not push the audience towards your product, but instead try to PULL them into you.
- Provide actual facts and examples, and you will be rewarded. Inform and educate the audience. Tell a relevant story that is happening now. Encourage them to add commentary to the narrative.
- Create a topical conversation about the brand, then “listen” to the responses. Learn from these posts to develop a clearer understanding of what people are interested in, what is relevant to them, and what motivates them to gravitate towards particular products and services. Respond quickly and efficiently. Embrace “user generated content” and customers will welcome your brand. Create a dialogue that makes them search for the product. Make them come to you for your social media marketing skills. Entice the reader with such discussions that what you have found is what they need.
By doing this you will truly capture the interests of the people and create something that no one can refuse.
Becoming a social media marketer is simple; all you need to do is communicate on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, HubPages, Squidoo, and even Myspace, with those friends and acquaintances that trust you. By putting your social media ideas out into the world millions of people will hear about it and if you strategize well enough, millions of people will be pulled toward you and your brand
Remember these verbs to begin: create, engage, construct, provide, and become the amazing social media marketer that you will become by simply by using social media for marketing.
Do you want to be successful online? Here are the top 5 online marketing tips to help you increase the traffic flow to your site so that everyone can see what you have to offer. To help you do this below are the Top 5 best ways to create a viral effect and increase your online success!
1. Write Articles: This is the absolute best and one of the easiest online marketing tips to show you ways to create traffic flow to your website. All you have to do is write articles about who you are and what you do, products you sell ,and why you are worth it for customers. Testimonial quotes always enhance these. The more articles you write or have written, the easier it will be for Google to recognize you as an expert author so that more people will see your name when they search for what you have.
2. Submission: you can’t just write articles! You also need to submit them all across the web to different social media sites, and connect them with authoritative links . The is is what will really get Google to notice you, which is what makes it one of the best online marketing tips. If you have a lot of submissions and links connecting your article to the web and back to your homepage, then your site will rise to the top page. This means that when someone searches your product the chance that they will purchase from you will increase immensely. Social media marketing is crucial for online success!
3. Social Networking: This ties hand in hand with social media marketing. Take advantage of Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, and YouTube. Social Networking sites such as those are highly ranked by Google. They bring in a lot of traffic to your site simply by posting small blogs or videos on them, because over a million people are using them every single day. A great idea is to set up a business site for facebook, twitter, Squidoo, etc. This gives you twice as many people to see it, and creates a more professional feeling for your company, which is always a positive aspect to have.
4. Awesome Keywords: Remember that when you are posting your articles you are using strong headlines and tags that people are searching for. Think to yourself, if I were searching this, what would I type in Google, in order to find it; those are the types of words others use. When doing things for online marketing, your use of keywords will help your search will pop up even quicker.
5. Be Involved: The last Top 10 way to create a viral effect for your online business is to be connected online and interact with others. You want others to read your articles, so why not read some of theirs. “What goes around, comes around.” Read and comment on articles and product testimonials that relate to you and your business. Suggest things that you think could help them, and listen to what they have to say. This will build a connection and a circle of interaction. As you help them, they will also help you and your business will grow even more.
These are the Top 5 online marketing tips for your online business, and if you follow them, an enormous amount of success will follow. People from all over will be flowing in to see what you have to offer, and then it is up to you to give them the best.
It is true that there are many online companies who want to steal your money! They want to take advantage of you, hoping that you don’t fully know what you are doing when it comes to social media marketing. Even if you do know what you are doing and how to use some social media sites to your advantage as an online business owner, there are dozens of social media sites used all over the world and only one company that teaches you how to use several of them for less than the cost of learning how to use one of them.
Mari, for example, will teach you in a very detailed manner how to utilize Facebook. Greg shows you everything you need for Twitter. Alaina will show you how to take advantage of Dropjack and Posterous. But you know what, these people only offer you bits and pieces of the social marketing puzzle, and half of the pieces may not even fit any more!
It is ridiculous, and yet everyday business owners new to the world of online marketing hand over thousands of dollars each trying unsuccessfully to learn about social media. When it comes down to social media marketing and consulting, you need to use every aspect of networking and put it all together. There are a few companies like Building Social Equity that provide detailed knowledge of several social media sites at an exceptionally reasonable price.
My Uncle Joel, wasted over $5,0 (more…)
I have made thousands of dollars with my own products as well as thousands as an affiliate of other people’s products. I know that the key to online success for this decade is to know how to effectively navigate the waters of social media marketing.
Early on in my online marketing career, I was blessed to become associated with two extremely successful online businessmen. One is the owner of Trust Guard. Trust Guard is the leader in website security and verification. Chances are you have seen their green shield on an e-commerce site.
Their seals show visitors to thousands of sites that the business is legitimate, that their information will be kept private, and that the website is protected against hackers. The owner, David Brandley, also created The Ultimate Link Exchange. Dave taught me the value of writing articles and linking one website to another. I’ll come back to that in a moment.
The other online genius I met early on was Garrett Pierson, author and social media guru. Garrett created the comprehensive, 20 module social media video guide known throughout the world as Building Social Equity. Thanks to him, I learned the value of writing articles and posting them on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and many, many others.
When I decided to put the two forms of succeeding online together, I became successful myself. Now I use the talents of Dave, meshed with the skill of Garrett to write articles and submit them through a complex linking system to social media and article directory sites throughout the world. (more…)
The world of marketing communication is enhancing immensely thanks to great social media devices such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Hubpages, and Squidoo. Billions of people all across the world are communicating to each other and subconsciously advertising for companies and businesses. If I am looking for a product I am most likely going to post something on Facebook or Twitter and get the opinions of people I trust. This allows (more…)
Building Social equity is simply connecting to those around you, in both a business and social aspect. The best way to do that is by using sites that nearly everyone goes on: Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Squidoo, LinkedIn, Hubpages, StumbleUpon, My Blog Log, Google, Ask, Yahoo, Bing, and You Tube. These are just a few of the many popular social equity sites, but once you get on them, there is no doubt that you’ll be known.
To give you the right guidance to know how to accomplish building great social equity, Steps are laid out below, (more…)