How To Become a Social Media Marketer
The world of social marketing communication is enhancing thanks to great social media devices such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Hubpages, and Squidoo. Billions of people all across the world are communicating to each other and subconsciously advertising for companies and businesses. If I am looking for a product I am most likely going to post something on Facebook or Twitter and get the opinions of people I trust. This allows them to advertise for the company as well as for me to advertise for it when my friends see and read my post. Word of mouth is the fastest and best way to get a product or company out there, and with social media, marketing becomes easy.
Here are some useful steps guaranteed to get the word out there and use social media for marketing more than twice as fast as it would simply using SEOs:
- Become a social media marketer by setting up a few pages on social media properties like Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, Weebly, Tumblr and HubPages. These are topically related sites to drive additional traffic and links to your site.
- Construct social bookmarking on accounts like: Delicious, StumbleUpon, BizSugar, Yahoo My Web, Faves, Simpy and Google Bookmarks. These are used to link and promote any page where you leave comments. They tie you to other forms of communicating spreading your range of voice out farther than social hosting sites.
- Engage the audience in an honest discussion about what they need and how the brand fulfills that need. Do not push the audience towards your product, but instead try to PULL them into you.
- Provide actual facts and examples, and you will be rewarded. Inform and educate the audience. Tell a relevant story that is happening now. Encourage them to add commentary to the narrative.
- Create a topical conversation about the brand, then “listen” to the responses. Learn from these posts to develop a clearer understanding of what people are interested in, what is relevant to them, and what motivates them to gravitate towards particular products and services. Respond quickly and efficiently. Embrace “user generated content” and customers will welcome your brand. Create a dialogue that makes them search for the product. Make them come to you for your social media marketing skills. Entice the reader with such discussions that what you have found is what they need.
By doing this you will truly capture the interests of the people and create something that no one can refuse.
Becoming a social media marketer is simple; all you need to do is communicate on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, HubPages, Squidoo, and even Myspace, with those friends and acquaintances that trust you. By putting your social media ideas out into the world millions of people will hear about it and if you strategize well enough, millions of people will be pulled toward you and your brand
Remember these verbs to begin: create, engage, construct, provide, and become the amazing social media marketer that you will become by simply by using social media for marketing.