The world of social marketing communication is enhancing thanks to great social media devices such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Hubpages, and Squidoo. Billions of people all across the world are communicating to each other and subconsciously advertising for companies and businesses. If I am looking for a product I am most likely going to post something on Facebook or Twitter and get the opinions of people I trust. This allows them to advertise for the company as well as for me to advertise for it when my friends see and read my post. Word of mouth is the fastest and best way to get a product or company out there, and with social media, marketing becomes easy.
Here are some useful steps guaranteed to get the word out there and use social media for marketing more than twice as fast as it would simply using SEOs:
- Become a social media marketer by setting up a few pages on social media properties like Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, Weebly, Tumblr and HubPages. These are topically related sites to drive additional traffic and links to your site.
- Construct social bookmarking on accounts like: Delicious, StumbleUpon, BizSugar, Yahoo My Web, Faves, Simpy and Google Bookmarks. These are used to link and promote any page where you leave comments. They tie you to other forms of communicating spreading your range of voice out farther than social hosting sites.
- Engage the audience in an honest discussion about what they need and how the brand fulfills that need. Do not push the audience towards your product, but instead try to PULL them into you.
- Provide actual facts and examples, and you will be rewarded. Inform and educate the audience. Tell a relevant story that is happening now. Encourage them to add commentary to the narrative.
- Create a topical conversation about the brand, then “listen” to the responses. Learn from these posts to develop a clearer understanding of what people are interested in, what is relevant to them, and what motivates them to gravitate towards particular products and services. Respond quickly and efficiently. Embrace “user generated content” and customers will welcome your brand. Create a dialogue that makes them search for the product. Make them come to you for your social media marketing skills. Entice the reader with such discussions that what you have found is what they need.
By doing this you will truly capture the interests of the people and create something that no one can refuse.
Becoming a social media marketer is simple; all you need to do is communicate on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, HubPages, Squidoo, and even Myspace, with those friends and acquaintances that trust you. By putting your social media ideas out into the world millions of people will hear about it and if you strategize well enough, millions of people will be pulled toward you and your brand
Remember these verbs to begin: create, engage, construct, provide, and become the amazing social media marketer that you will become by simply by using social media for marketing.
Are you running your own business and looking for ways that will allow you to successfully make more money online? Below I have outlined the top three ways for you to make more money for you business, and I know that if you read and apply these principles that you will be amazed by the difference it will make in your business.
Do you have a successful offline business that you have been running for around at least five years?
If so, Congratulations! Only 5% of all businesses last that long!
Many successful businesses are afraid to get started online, because they think it isn’t important, or that it is too expensive. But the reality is that getting your own website doesn’t have to cost a fortune and can be extremely lucrative. In today’s world, most everyone works online. And if you want to make more money, then (more…)
Starting your own online business is not always an easy thing to do. It requires buying a domain name and hosting your chosen website, creatively designing the site, and then praying that people will come to your site to purchase your products. Some business people new to the world of e-commerce have yet to learn that social networking can help you make more money often online.
Social media marketing and online directory networking is the number one tactic that all successful online businesses use consistently. They… (more…)
We all know that by building our online social equity and utilizing the exponential key components of social networking, our online sales will be more than twice what they would be if we did not. Social media sites all over the internet allow us to post articles, blogs, and useful information. However, when you post articles, how do you know you’re getting the most bang for your buck?
I have listed below the best social networking sites as recognized by Google. Google determines the page rank of your websites, and the better your page rank is, the more people will see your site and purchase your services. Some of these sites allow you to submit whole articles, others online links. Some are as valuable as websites, and the templates and hosting are free!
Below I have found the absolute top 20 social networking sites. By using these sites as you build your social equity, you will be able to make more money more often online!
- You Tube
- Google Wave
- Word Press
- Hub Pages
- Stumble Upon
- Gather Scribbd
- Ezine Articles
- My Blog Log
These are proven, by professional social networkers that work with Google every day, to bring in the most sales. Building social equity is vital to becoming successful online. We have created a twenty module course for helping online businesses understand how to best use each of the above mentioned sites. You can learn all you need to know to be successful in the social media marketing world by clicking on the following link to Building Social Equity.
Do you want to make more money online?
Online social marketing is rapidly increasing in popularity and quickly becoming a “must have” for online businesses. Social networking is how we connect online with friends, family, business partners, and acquaintances. Just recently it has become a method of communicating with customers and clients.
But how exactly can you make more money online through online submissions? (more…)
My dad and I have been working online to try to make more money more often, and we finally found the niche that does just that!
Social networking is the new way to market online. If you have an online business, or even just an affiliate link that you want to utilize to make your wallet filled with more money, then you need to start building social equity a.s.a.p!
Social networking is something that every single one of us do online everyday. In fact, you are involved in social networking now just by reading this article.
Customers of any business go online to search for better deals, discounts, and for previous customer’s opinions and testimonials to get opinions on the service they are seeking. This is why successful businesses and affiliates are utilizing (more…)